Wreath Orders Due Today
Reminder that your unit’s wreath orders are due on Northwoods Wreaths website today, by 5:00 p.m. Only the primary Wreath Wrangler needs to place the order. Please ensure your unit’s account with Northwoods Wreaths is set up to place your unit’s final order. For step-by-step instructions on account access and order placing, refer to the “Vendor Registration/How-to Guide” posted on www.ThreeHarborsScouting.org/wreaths.
Important: If your unit used the online selling platform (Rally Up), those orders must be copied over to the Northwoods Wreaths’ site final order. The Rally Up orders will not automatically transfer to the Northwoods Wreaths.
Please note you will need to choose a pickup time slot before submitting the order on Northwoods Wreaths, though if your unit only sold Fallen Hero wreaths, you will not need to actually attend pickup, as the wreaths will be sent to the Fallen Hero ceremony in December.
For technical/account issues with Rally Up and/or the Northwoods Wreaths site, please contact our company partners:
Andy Barrie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Mandelin: email@example.com
Bill Nack: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Unit Overall Seller
The top overall seller from each district for the entire sale will be recognized and receive a $250 VISA Gift Card.
As of now, we are still confirmed to use the State Fair Park Cattle Barn for Wreath Distribution on Saturday, November 7th. The Expo Center used as a COVID-19 hospital is not currently expected to interfere with our plans. Units will be informed of any updates. Following safety protocols, please ensure all attendees of distribution wear a mask. The structure of the day will allow for unit representatives to remain in their vehicles as orders are loaded. If you need to step out of your car for any reason, please ensure to remain 6 feet away from others.
Location of State Fair Park Cattle Barn: You will enter Gate 5 off of 84th St, go to guard shack, turn right, and it will be the second building on the left.
When you place your unit’s final order on the Northwoods Wreaths website (due October 28th), it will have you select a time slot for pickup. The time range is 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. with 5-minute increments.
No payment will be taken at Distribution on November 7th.
- Invoices will be finalized by Tuesday, November 17. Please do NOT print an invoice prior to then as it may be inaccurate.
- All payments are due by December 3 in the form of a single check from the unit, payable to Three Harbors Council, BSA or Boy Scouts of America. Payment can be mailed to the Milwaukee Scout Service Center only, or paid in person at either Milwaukee or Kenosha offices.
- Once you receive your product, please notify the Product Sales team of any defective/missing product no later than November 13th.
Have a wreath sale success story, sale idea, sale tip or pictures to share? Please email us at wreaths@ThreeHarborsScouting.org.
- October 28 - All wreath orders due on Northwoods Wreaths website by 5:00 p.m.
- October 30 - Submit Top Unit Overall Seller info by 11:59 p.m.
- November 5- Top 12 Unit Wreath Sales Deliveries
- November 6- Top 12 Unit Wreath Sales Deliveries
- November 7- Wreath Distribution at Wisconsin State Fair Park
- November 13- Damaged/Missing Product Notification due by 12:00 p.m.
- November 17- Invoices Emailed to Unit Wreath Wrangler
- December 3- Final Payment due
- December 12-Fallen Hero Wreath Ceremonies, Milwaukee & Union Grove WI, Details TBA
Visit our Popcorn & Wreath Sales page for updated leader’s guides, downloadable sales material, complete sales calendar, and more.