This was a sale like no other and we want to take a moment to say thank-you to all the units, Scouts, parents and volunteers that participated in this fall’s popcorn sale! A special thank-you to CH Coakley and Premier Products of Racine for allowing us to use their warehouses for distribution.
Take Order Pick-up
Take order distribution will be:
- Tuesday November 10, 2020 at CH Coakley from 12:00 pm to 4:45 pm
- Wednesday November 11, 2020 at Premier Products of Racine from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
Please note - units cannot change the pick-up location from what was submitted during the take order process.
We will e-mail the time slot sign-up link and any instructions to unit kernels later this week. If anything should change, we will let you know.
Interested in volunteering to help with distribution, please e-mail popcorn@ThreeHarborsScouting.org.
Online Popcorn Sales EXTENDED to December 7, 2020
Online sales have been extended and will run through Monday, December 7, 2020. Pecatonica River Popcorn ships online orders directly to the customer in the lower 48 states. It’s not too late for your Scouts to participate in the online sale. The online sale is a great way for your unit to continue to sell popcorn this fall!
Online popcorn sale commissions will be deposited directly to unit accounts at the Council (we will not be issuing checks) after the online sale ends and we receive the commissions from PRP.
Please note: The prize order deadline remains Thursday, December 3, 2020 as the decision to extend the online popcorn sale was made after the process for prizes and payments had been established and we are not able to make adjustments to the prize and payment deadline. Your unit will still earn commissions for any popcorn sold online during December 4-7, 2020.
Invoices and Payment
Invoices will be emailed to unit kernels by November 12, 2020 and payments are due by December 3, 2020. Please make checks payable to Three Harbors Council or BSA. We will not be able to accept credit card payment. Checks can be mailed to the Milwaukee Scout Service Center, 330 South 84th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53214 or dropped off at either the Milwaukee Scout Service Center or Kenosha Scout Shop. Please note the Kenosha Scout Shop will be closed the week of Thanksgiving.
Patches, Prizes and Bonus Prizes
- The prize portal is now open on the PRP site. Instructions on placing your unit’s prize order can be found by clicking here.
- Show and sell, take order and online sales all count towards earning prizes.
- ALL units will need to order patches through the prize portal by December 3, 2020. We will not have any patches available at the Milwaukee Scout Service Center or Kenosha Scout Shop.
- ALL Scouts that sold popcorn are eligible to qualify for both the Winner's Circle Prize from PRP and Council Bonus Prizes.
- Winner's Circle Prizes are ordered on PRP site.
- Council Bonus Prizes are ordered on prize portal and proof of sale (copies of take order forms, e-mail indicating total show and sell and online sale amounts) to be sent to popcorn@ThreeHarborsScouting.org by December 3, 2020. Council Bonus Prizes will be distributed only to those Scouts for whom proof of sale is provided as instructed.
- Council Bonus Prizes are NOT cumulative; Scouts can only earn the prize within the sales level they achieve.
- All prize orders (including patches) are due December 3, 2020 and prize orders will not be approved until final payment is received.
Just a reminder, ALL Scouts (prize and no prize units) are eligible to qualify for the Council Bonus Prizes. We have revised the Council Bonus Prizes at the $2,500 and $5,000 levels. On the prize brochure, the $2,500 and $5,000 level are Winner's Circle Prize from PRP. We have added a $250 VISA gift card at the $2,500 level and a $500 VISA gift card at the $5,000 level to the online prize portal. A Scout can earn BOTH the Winner's Circle prize from PRP and the Council Bonus Prize. Winner's Circle Prizes are ordered through the PRP site. Council Bonus prizes are ordered through the online prize portal. Proof of sales for Winner's Circle and Bonus prizes are due to popcorn@ThreeHarborsScouting.org no later than December 3, 2020. Bonus Prizes are NOT cumulative; Scouts can only earn the prize within the sales level they achieve. Prize orders will not be approved until final payment has been received.
REVISED Council Bonus Prize Levels:
- Level 1: Sell $750 - $1,249 in retail popcorn sales = $75 VISA Gift Card
- Level 2: Sell $1,250 - $2,499 in retail popcorn sales = $125 VISA Gift Card
- Level 3: Sell $2,500 - $4,999 in retail popcorn sales = $250 VISA Gift Card
- Level 4: Sell $5,000 - $7,499 in retail popcorn sales = $500 VISA Gift card
- Level 5: Sell $7,500 - $9,999 in retail popcorn sales = $750 VISA Gift Card
- Level 6: Sell $10,000 - $14,999 in retail popcorn sales = $1,000 VISA Gift Card
- Level 7: Sell $15,000+ in retail popcorn sales = $1,500 VISA Gift Card
Pecatonica Winner’s Circle Prizes:
Scouts that sell at least $2,500 in retail popcorn sales may also select prizes from Pecatonica River Popcorn’s Winner’s Circle prize list. Please order on PRP site. Proof of sale to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 3, 2020.
- Sell $2,500 - $4,999 in retail popcorn sales = select one prize from the $2,500 prize level OR a $200 Best Buy Gift Card
- Sell $5,000+ in retail popcorn sales = select one prize from the $5,000 prize level
- November 10 and November 11-take order pick-up
- December 3-payment deadline
- December 3-patch and prize order deadline
- December 7-online sale ends