You can still sign-up to participate in the Wreath Sale this fall! First, you need to tell Three Harbors Council that you plan to sell wreaths. Sign-up online with Three Harbors Council by clicking here.
Once you’ve signed-up with the council to sell wreaths, you will then need to register your profile with Northwoods Wreaths. You can do that by going here. Even if you have previously registered, everyone must create a new profile this year.
In order to earn your extra 1% registration commission, you must register with both the council and Northwoods.
Commission Structure Changes
There is a new commission structure for this year! Base commission is 22%. Units can earn up to 3% additional commission by completing the following:
- Sign up to sell on time with both the council and Northwoods Wreaths vendor: +1 %
- Attend Product Sale Training: +1 %
- Submit unit payment on time: +1% (as a deposit back to unit account)
- Fallen Hero Blitz Weekend (September 10-12, 2021)
- Top 3 sellers council wide, of Fallen Hero Wreaths, each receive a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card.
- Prize Order (new this year!)
- Prizes are based on total retail sales by your Scout:
- Level 1: Sell $500-$1499 in retail wreath sales = $50 VISA Gift Card
- Level 2: Sell $1,500 - $2,499 in retail wreath sales = $150 VISA Gift Card
- Level 3: Sell $2,500+ in retail wreath sales = $250 VISA Gift Card
- September 10 – Wreath Sale begins
- September 10-12 – Fallen Hero Wreath Blitz Weekend
- September 14 – Blitz Weekend submissions due by 11:59 p.m.
Visit our Popcorn & Wreath Sales page for updated leader’s guides, downloadable sales material, complete sales calendar, and more to ensure your unit has a successful Popcorn sale this fall!