You can still sign-up to participate in the Wreath Sale this fall! Tell Three Harbors Council that you plan to sell wreaths by clicking here.
You must register your profile with Northwoods Wreaths here. Even if you have previously registered, everyone must create a new profile this year.
The Deadline to earn your registration commission and training commission is September 9, 2021. You must register with both the council and Northwoods and attend training to earn all three commissions!.
Please contact your District Wrangler to make arrangements for training and to pick up your units’ selling material.
2021 Commission Structure
There is a new commission structure for this year! Base commission is 22%. Units can earn up to 3% additional commission by completing the following:
- Sign up to sell on time with both the council and Northwoods Wreaths vendor: +1 %
- Attend Product Sale Training: +1 %
- Submit unit payment on time: +1% (as a deposit back to unit account)
2021 Individual Scout Sales Prizes
- Fallen Hero Blitz Weekend (September 10-12, 2021)
- Top 5 sellers council wide of Fallen Hero Wreaths each receive a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card.
- Individual Scout Seller Gift Cards (new this year!)
- Prizes are based on total sales by your Scout throughout the sale:
- Level 1: Sell $500-$1,499 in retail wreath sales = $50 VISA Gift Card
- Level 2: Sell $1,500 - $2,499 in retail wreath sales = $150 VISA Gift Card
- Level 3: Sell $2,500+ in retail wreath sales = $250 VISA Gift Card
We are excited to announce our new technology partner, Rally Up. Rally Up is a platform for online fundraising where we can build custom sites for your group to sell items. Visit this demo page to familiarize yourself with the online sales platform.
There is a one-time $50 fee for the site which will be billed on your final invoice. Additionally, all online wreath sales must be included in your final order so you can pick them up for delivery. Wreaths ordered online will not be shipped to the customer.
Visit the wreath website for this FAQ about online wreath sales.
Once you’ve visited the demo page and reviewed the FAQ, you can decide if you want to use the online sales option for your unit sales. If you choose to move forward with online sales, you can complete this form to have your online sales site set-up!
Unit Wreath Kick-off
Holding a fun, informative Wreath Sales Kick-off is a great way to excite your Scouts about the importance of selling wreaths and informing parents of how selling wreaths can help offset some or potentially all the costs of Scouting for families or the unit!
During the Product Sales Trainings held in early August, you saw an example of a Product Sales Kick-off that you can replicate in your unit to help build some enthusiasm behind your unit’s wreath sales. Plan that kick-off now using the sample agenda in your Wreath Leader’s Guide.
- September 9 – Deadline for Commission Registration
- September 10 – Wreath Sale begins
- September 10-12 – Fallen Hero Wreath Blitz Weekend
- September 14 – Blitz Weekend submissions due by 11:59 p.m.
Visit Popcorn & Wreath Sales for updated leader’s guides, downloadable sales material, complete sales calendar, and more to ensure your unit has a successful Wreath sale this fall!