Send Us Your Success Story!
We have a number of Scouts selling wreaths in the Council and would love to hear about your success! If your unit or Scout has a wreath sale success story, or pictures to share either from Blitz Weekend or throughout the sale, please send them to: wreaths@ThreeHarborsScouting.org
Wreath Seller Highlight
Gabe Kosloske – Wolf Scout from Pack 251, Southern Shores District.
- Friday, October 22 – Sale ends
- Saturday, October 23 - Prize Order survey site opens
- Wednesday, October 27 – All wreath orders due on Northwoods Wreaths site by 5PM
- Wednesday, November 10 - Top 12 Wreath Sale Deliveries
- Thursday, November 11 - Top 12 Wreath Sale Deliveries
- Friday, November 12 - Top 12 Wreath Sale Deliveries
- Saturday, November 13 – Wreath Distribution at Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta and State Fair Park
- Friday, November 19 - Damaged/Missing Notification due by 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 23 - Invoices emailed to Unit Wreath Wrangler
- Thursday, December 2 - Prize Orders due by 11:59 pm
- Thursday, December 2 - Final Payment Due
- Saturday, December 11 - Fallen Hero Wreath Ceremony
Visit Popcorn & Wreath Sales for updated leader’s guides, downloadable sales material, complete sales calendar, and more to ensure your unit has a successful Wreath sale this fall!