The Wreath Sale ends next Friday, October 22! Need more supplies? Sale materials are available at both the Milwaukee Scout Office and Kenosha Scout Shop. You can also download materials by visiting: https://www.threeharborsscouting.org/fundraisers/popcorn-wreath-sale/72333
We are excited to announce that our 1K Club will take place at the AMF West Lanes in Milwaukee. To be eligible to participate in this event, Scouts must sell $1,000 or more in either Council sponsored popcorn or wreath sale, not a combination of the two. One parent/guardian will be eligible to attend the event with their Scout. Additional family members will be able to attend at a cost. The event will include 2 hours of bowling, food and soft drinks, as well as a 10-credit arcade card for each child attendee.
Send Us Your Success Story!
Have a wreath sale success story, sale idea, sale tip or pictures to share? Please email us at wreaths@ThreeHarborsScouting.org.
Wreath Orders Due
All wreath orders are due online by 5pm on Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
Mark your calendar for Saturday, November 13, 2021 for Wreath Distribution! Pick up will be as you selected for either State Fair Park or Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta. Time and schedule for pick up coming soon after finial orders are placed.
- Friday, October 22 – Sale ends
- Saturday, October 23 - Prize Order survey site opens
- Wednesday, October 27 – All wreath orders due on Northwoods Wreaths site by 5PM
- Wednesday, November 10 - Top 12 Wreath Sale Deliveries
- Thursday, November 11 - Top 12 Wreath Sale Deliveries
- Friday, November 12 - Top 12 Wreath Sale Deliveries
- Saturday, November 13 – Wreath Distribution at Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta and State Fair Park
- Friday, November 19 - Damaged/Missing Notification due by 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 23 - Invoices emailed to Unit Wreath Wrangler
- Thursday, December 2 - Prize Orders due by 11:59 pm
- Thursday, December 2 - Final Payment Due
- Saturday, December 11 - Fallen Hero Wreath Ceremony
Visit Popcorn & Wreath Sales for updated leader’s guides, downloadable sales material, complete sales calendar, and more to ensure your unit has a successful Wreath sale this fall!