You should have received a confirmation ‘invoice’ letting you know your order has been successfully submitted. Please DO NOT pay right now! As noted in the Leaders Guide:
“Invoices will be finalized by Tuesday, November 23. Please do NOT print an invoice prior to then as it may be inaccurate. All payments are due by December 2 in the form of a single check from the unit, payable to Three Harbors Council, at either Service Center. Three Harbors Council will not accept credit/debit cards for unit wreath sales payments.”
Please pick up your items at the location and time you chose on Saturday, November 13, 2021.
- State Fair Park - 640 S. 84th St, West Allis, WI (in the cattle barn) “Enter Gate 5, go to guard shack and turn right. Second building on the left”
- Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta – 3363 Dyer Lake Rd., Burlington, WI in the parking lot
The top 12 units in retail sales will be notified this week, and drop off delivery arranged.
Damaged or Missing items?
Any damaged or missing items must be reported no later than 12 noon on Friday, November 19. Please send me your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org . All replacements will need to be picked up at State Fair Park
Prizes will be available for pick up at either the Milwaukee or Kenosha Service Centers. The prize order survey opened on Saturday, October 23rd. Please click this link to place your prize order. Please note that we cannot honor any additions or changes once your unit prize order is placed. All bonus prizes, including the 1K Club can be ordered through prize survey. Prize orders are due no later than Thursday, December 2.
1K Club Reminder
We are excited to announce that our 1K Club will take place at the AMF West Lanes in Milwaukee on Saturday, January 29, 2022 from 11 am - 1 pm. To be eligible to participate in this event, Scouts must sell $1,000 or more in either Council sponsored popcorn or wreath sale, not a combination of the two. One parent/guardian will be eligible to attend the event with their Scout. Additional family members will be able to attend at a cost. The event will include 2 hours of bowling, food and soft drinks, as well as a 10-credit arcade card for each child attendee.
- Wednesday, November 10 - Top 12 Wreath Sale Deliveries
- Thursday, November 11 - Top 12 Wreath Sale Deliveries
- Friday, November 12 - Top 12 Wreath Sale Deliveries
- Saturday, November 13 – Wreath Distribution at Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta and State Fair Park
- Friday, November 19 - Damaged/Missing Notification due by 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 23 - Invoices emailed to Unit Wreath Wrangler
- Thursday, December 2 - Prize Orders due by 11:59 pm
- Thursday, December 2 - Final Payment Due
- Saturday, December 11 - Fallen Hero Wreath Ceremony
Visit Popcorn & Wreath Sales for updated leader’s guides, downloadable sales material, complete sales calendar, and more to ensure your unit has a successful Wreath sale this fall!